The Clean Energy Trainer resembles a complete renewable energy micro grid. It combines solar and wind power with hydrogen based energy storage.
Designed for basic training needs, students can observe the entire energy conversion chain and learn about the individual technologies. The learning and experimentation software allows to simulate different load and weather profiles requiring students to combine the individual energy components to different setups matching energy supply or demand. Students develop basic competence in the dimensioning of renewable energy systems.
Cover all topics with one product:
- Teaching kit solar
- Wind power training
- Fuel cell training
- Electrolysis training
- Hybrid training
- Energy management
The leading Clean Energy Trainer kit include a comprehensive textbook, experiment manuals, teacher notes and classroom guides.
- PC supported measurement and experimentation
- Components can be used seperately and combined
- Comprehensive instruction and experiment guide
- Simulation of load/source profiles
- Visualisation of operating parameters
- Generation of characteristic curves
- Behaviour and characteristic curve of a solar module
- Behaviour and characteristic curve of a wind generator
- Efficiency of an electrolyser
- Efficiency of a fuel cell
- Hydrogen generator from renewable sources
- Optimal alignment of renewable sources
- Vocational Training Centers